- Paul Pierce is a legend in the NBA, largely due to his 19-year long career as an all-star. Now, he has established himself as the co-founder and CEO of The Truth CBD Remedies and the Vesper One vape, which can be found on Eaze Wellness.
- Audra Dieffenbach, photographed at home in Wells, was fired from her job at MaineHealth and had a job offer rescinded after she failed a test for THC levels, which she says were elevated because of a CBD supplement she takes.
- American Eagle executives on Wednesday said that this fall they will be launching a line of CBD beauty products in stores in partnership with Seventh Sense, a personal care line from Canadian CBD company Green Growth Brands (GGB). Seventh Sense products are already sold through American Eagle's website.
- Tom Brady, who appeared on The Greg Hill Show, appeared to share Gronkowski’s position about the National Football League exploring whether or not to make CBD oil legal.
- Two Canadians who tried to bring bottles of cannabidiol (CBD) oil into the Washington state have been banned from entering the US again, even though cannabis and CBD are legal in Washington and the US.
- “This fall, the Cornell Health Pharmacy will be carrying locally sourced CBD tinctures, lotions, salves, and soft gels from Head and Heal in Cortland.
- UPPER WEST SIDE, NY — A business cashing in on the CBD boom with three storefront locations in Manhattan will open up its first pop up shop in the TurnStyle Market underneath Columbus Circle.