- Orange County farmers are projected to grow one-third to one-half of the CBD hemp that will be harvested in the Hudson Valley this first year of explosive interest in the crop.
- The public comment period associated with an FDA hearing on cannabis that invited experiences and challenges with cannabis products to be shared with the Administration has now closed. The FDA is under a lot of pressure as the demand for CBD products in the USA continues to grow.
- Dillards Inc. now carries a wide range of items from the brand CBD For Life. CBD For Life products available at Dillard's include eye serum, face and body cleanser, hand and body massage lotion, roll-on oils and bath products. The products also are sold on the Dillard's e-commerce website.
- Many are accusing the FDA of dragging their feet when it comes to approving and regulating CBD products. Lawmakers are now putting pressure on the Food and Drug Administration to get moving and draft their rules on the regulation of CBD products.
- CBD has become a popular natural remedy for anxiousness and stress in everyday life. As more people are becoming aware of the ways CBD can help with general anxiousness, its use has skyrocketed, and many people now use CBD gummies, oil, cream, and other options to help relieve their everyday ...
- CBD-infused products including lotions, muscle balms and aromatherapy, supplied by cannabis company Green Growth Brands (GGB), will be on the shelves of nearly 500 American Eagle stores and available online beginning in October.
- Consuming too much or getting too high can happen easily. But a new product on the market promises to bring you back down in just minutes.